[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1616
From: Andy Druda
Date: 2007-07-01 11:00:10 -0400
Subject: milter-sender call ahead caching non existing address

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I noticed that a small number of addresses that existed quite some time
in the past are being accepted by the call-ahead function of
milter-sender.  These addresses have not been valid for months not
weeks.  What determines the cache time for these?  Is it the same time
as the CacheAcceptTTL?  This is set to one week.  IS there any other
sequence that could cause this or is there a problem with the database?

I can post my milter-sender settings via -help minus comments if it will
help.  There are other milters running also.  I will post more info if
needed; I just don't want to make a long post and be told it is a simple
problem.

Here is log entry of me sending my (very) old address an email.

Jul  1 04:31:05 smtp milter-sender[29063]: 54132 l618Uwj7011529:
recipient <adruda@wagner.edu> (3) cached, skipping call-ahead

Thanks,

Andy

Lists Index Date Thread Search