[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1599
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-05-30 12:02:11 -0400
Subject: Re: BarricadeMX released...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Quentin Campbell wrote:
> A key requirement for us is the ability to maintain the resilience
> afforded by having multiple, equal preference value, MX hosts specified
> for our domains. These MX hosts are grouped into clusters that are
> geographically separated. Any one cluster can carry the full mail load
> for our domains. We thus need multiple proxies if they are to front-end
> the existing (MX) hosts.

Well the proxy can run on one machine or multiple machines and it can
distribute its cache between them all. FSL with their web interface have
provided some basic cluster support for the options, access, and route
information. Ideally it should be installed on each MX.

Beyond that I suppose you and I would have to talk about additional
features you require once you evaluate it.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         ICQ: 7116561      Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search