[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1584
From: Derek J. Balling
Date: 2007-05-20 15:25:18 -0400
Subject: Re: milter & libsnert updates...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony Howe wrote:
> How far back I recall seeing this I can't say as I don't keep old source
> archives, but it appears in 8.14.1 and 8.13.8 and I'm sure appears
> probably as far back as in 8.12.x. Alternatively, ask Claus.

8.13

Ugh, this crap gets more and more annoying every day (not you Anthony,
but this).

Untagged entries are really useful, and I understand that "they still
work", but now I have to plan for when they won't, and it annoys me (not
really in the mood to simply double the size of my access.db list, by
replicating the untagged entries as "From" and "Connect" tags).

/sigh

Cheers,

Lists Index Date Thread Search