[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1583
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-05-20 11:44:48 -0400
Subject: Re: milter & libsnert updates...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Derek J. Balling wrote:
> As a followup to my own message, I've been through all the 8.14.x,
> 8.13.x and a good chunk of 8.12.x release notes, and don't see anywhere
> that untagged access.db entries are deprecated.
> Cheers,

See the cf/README file in sendmail source distributions, in the
ANTI-SPAM CONFIGURATION CONTROL section:

----
Entries in the access map should be tagged according to their type.
Three tags are available:

         Connect:        connection information (${client_addr},
${client_name})
         From:           envelope sender
         To:             envelope recipient

Notice: untagged entries are deprecated.

----

How far back I recall seeing this I can't say as I don't keep old source
archives, but it appears in 8.14.1 and 8.13.8 and I'm sure appears
probably as far back as in 8.12.x. Alternatively, ask Claus.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search