[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1577
From: Jim Hermann - UUN Hostmaster
Date: 2007-04-29 09:37:17 -0400

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support
is treated as a bounced message.  Mailman uses bounced messages to decide
automatically whether to change a user setting to nomail.  If Mailman
receives a bounced messages that it does not recognize as a bounce, it
forwards it to the list manager.

A lot of spam is sent to listname-bounces@domain.tld and is forwarded to the
list manager.  I would like to use milter-null to delete non-bounces that
are sent to listname-bounces@domain.tld.  I need to know how to modify
milter-null to treat non-bounces like it treats email from <>.

Thanks.

Jim
-----
Jim Hermann <hostmaster@UUism.net>
UUism Networks <http://www.UUism.net>
Ministering to the Needs of Online UUs
Web Hosting, Email Services, Mailing Lists
-----

Lists Index Date Thread Search