[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1576
From: Andy Druda
Date: 2007-04-29 08:13:47 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-null not rejecting or my access tags are

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

My test was being done correctly but from the wrong location.  I can't
access port 25 from home so I tested from my workstation at work
thinking the milter-null tags in access db would allow it to work.  As
you say, I misunderstood that part of the equation.

I just tried from a shell account I have on another system and my
attempt at sending a DSN from that system was rejected so I seem to be
working OK.

Thanks for the help.

Andy