[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1567
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-04-25 08:45:18 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-ahead tag with milter-sender

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Andy Druda wrote:
> I have milter-sender on a mail relay and have a need to have
> milter-ahead functions apply to mails from my web-mail server but not
> milter-sender tests since the users are already authenticated.  Can I
> put milter-ahead tags in my access database or will I need to use
> milter-sender tags and cause the entire milter-sender functionality to
> enable?

milter-sender does not use milter-ahead tags. It has its own
milter-sender-* tags and also recognises the Sendmail tags, as
documented in manual.shtml access-db option.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search