[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1563
From: Ben Spencer
Date: 2007-04-18 14:53:23 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-clamc timing out after 10 seconds

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony

I did a little more looking into this. From the logs, I see the ">
STREAM". Then 10 seconds later I would see the " Milter (milter-clamc):
timeout before data read" and then I would see then a couple more
seconds I see " < stream: OK"

Looking a milter-clamc.c, there isn't much going on between those two,
though, " socketSetTimeout(data->clamd, optClamdTimeout.value);" seems
to apply (if I read things right).

optClamdTimeout.value should be defaulted to 120 seconds though.
Possible that the message is huge and that it took over 120 seconds to
send the data to the clamd process?

Ahhhh...."size=12367909" per the sendmail log line.

On a side note, I also noted "clamd-max-size" is in milter-clamc.c. can
it be assumed that clamd-max-size can be specified in the .cf file also?
(didn't see it mentioned in the documentation)

Thanks
benji

Lists Index Date Thread Search