[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1548
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-04-17 07:41:35 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-spamc: Multiple spamd servers?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Ben Spencer wrote:
> Milter-spamc initially seems to only handle a single spamd server
> (spamd-socket=127.0.0.1,783). Is that simply a limitation of the example
> or can multiple spamd servers be used either by separating them all with
> some sort of divider on a single spamd-socket definition or by using
> multiple spamd-socket definitions?

Currently milter-spamc assumes only one spamd server. I've never had a
request to support more than one in either round-robin or first
answering in list order.

The same can be said of milter-clamc.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search