[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1533
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-04-08 08:12:32 -0400
Subject: Re: whitelist IP netblock/from-domain combination

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Mathias Koerber wrote:
> is there a way to say
>   whitelist all mail purporting to come from domain A and from any of
>   these IP addresses, but
>   process normally all other mails coming from those sites and
>   process normally all other mails coming from domain A but from
> different IP addresses?

Not as yet. Last month I tried to get some feedback on changes to the
B/W support in my milters. I started a thread titled:

"Feedback desired about black / white listing support."

In this posting, part e) discuss something along the lines you are thinking:

http://www.snert.com/Software/ecartis/index.php?go=/milters/2007-03/1486

In particular a Connect:From: tag would probably address the issue.
However, this discussion is not complete in my mind. I might introduce
it as experimental with a start-up option to enable it.

Items a) and c) have been implemented BTW. Item a) has a compile time
option for it and c) a start-up option.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search