[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1525
From: Grant Taylor
Date: 2007-04-02 13:46:02 -0400
Subject: Re: Does such a milter exist...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony Howe wrote:
> I think we're talk about two different things. You're talking B/W
> listing using connect/from, while I'm asking the question about whether
> the connect/from would be useful to dictate a group, which is NOT the
> same thing as B/W.

Ah, indeed we were.  I don't know if it would be worth while to be able
to specify that people connecting from a specific set of IP addresses
would be a good thing or not.

This would be useful to say that specific workstations are only able to
send to specific recipients.  I.e. this computer in this department is
only allowed to send to internal recipients, which is a common question
usually referred to as protected recipients.

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search