[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1524
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-04-02 11:23:13 -0400
Subject: Re: Does such a milter exist...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Grant Taylor wrote:
>> Connect: is typically better for B/W listing than From: However, I'm
>> thinking can there be instances when the connecting client or sender can
>> dictate group?
>
> I would think so.  Consider if you will a company that is running such

I think we're talk about two different things. You're talking B/W
listing using connect/from, while I'm asking the question about whether
the connect/from would be useful to dictate a group, which is NOT the
same thing as B/W.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search