[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1502
From: Grant Taylor
Date: 2007-03-15 15:22:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Snert version of milter-regex?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony Howe wrote:
> So I wonder what a dedicated Snert regex milter might do better or
> differently than milter-regex? I've never looked too closely at it.

The only thing that comes to mind is the ability to run a regular
expression on the body of a message with in the milter with out calling
an external process.

Something you might consider would be the ability to MIME decode MIME
encoded messages and run REs against each MIME section of appropriate
MIME type.  Then again, a milter that does the MIME processing in and of
its self may not be a bad idea if there was enough use for such.

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search