[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1495
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-03-12 04:09:09 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-cli

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Marc Dirix wrote:
> I'm trying to set up some sort of alias filter, based on the envelop
> header.
>
> If I only want to use a script for the envelop header, can I just
> leave the content-filter empty?
>
> Somehow only the content-filter is executed, and not the envelop-
> filter, any ideas?

The envelope-filter is only available with sendmail & libmilter 8.13 if
you recompile both with the -DSMFI_VERSION=4, which enables extensions
such as xxfi_data handler, as explained in the documentation. If you
install the newer sendmail & libmilter 8.14 then the new extensions are
enabled by default, after which just rebuild & install milter-cli.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search