[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1461
From: Derek J. Balling
Date: 2007-02-28 10:39:56 -0500
Subject: Re: Milter-gris an .ax TLD

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony Howe wrote:

> Specify -reject-unknown-tld and -reject-rfc2606 to disable these tests.
> AND .localdomain and .local are considered part of RFC 2606 family since
> you should never see those on the public internet.

True, but I might be running my server in a place where it sees inbound
connections both from the public internet, but also from a private network.

But so long as the ability to turn off those tests (which, I agree, are
good "defaults", even if sendmail will sort those out on its own by
being unable to do an A/MX lookup on them) exists, that's fine by me. :-)

Cheers,

Lists Index Date Thread Search