[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1440
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-02-09 15:03:04 -0500
Subject: Re: sendmail 8.14.0 and snert milters

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Matthew Huff wrote:
> Will 1.63 be using the new macro-per-milter API? If so, that would sure
> make things easier when you have multiple milters.=20

I doubt this will go into libsnert itself, unless I update the smf
framework to do something.

More likely I'll modify each milter's main() to make this call as
required. I doubt I'll have time for this change in all 22 milters this
round. The current set of releases are well overdue and I don't want to
delay any more for new code (only bug fixes will cause a delay).

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search