[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1436
From: Grant Taylor
Date: 2007-02-09 10:15:26 -0500
Subject: Re: Per user settings

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony Howe wrote:
> You still have the problem with how handle individual user failures,
> probably a DSN by the first instance. Ideally you'd like LMTP like
> behaviour end-point to end-point, but regardless someone would have to
> report a DSN for recipients that reject.

*nod*  That is indeed what I was originally after.  However, in
comp.mail.sendmail, a discussion about this has prompted Claus to
suggest that I join the IETF SMTP mailing list and discuss it with the
people proposing an extension to SMTP, which I am doing.

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search