[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1434
From: Mike Horwath
Date: 2007-02-08 17:21:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Per user settings

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 06:49:32PM -0500, Michael Elliott wrote:
> > > If no one has started, then I'll probably start the hackery required
> > > to get them to use a MySQL database and query/reset things based on
> > > per user settings.
>
> No need.  Anthony has code in his hands for per user settings read from
> the access.db file.   I gave it to him a little while ago.  But, he has
> been busy with other things going into libsnert 1.63.

Problem with access.db, for me, is that we are fully clustered, but I
could use MySQL as the interactive engine and just create a new access
file, then 'postmap' it into access.db.

I'll keep an eye on things and see what happens with updates.

--
Mike Horwath, reachable via drechsau@Geeks.ORG

Lists Index Date Thread Search