[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1420
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-02-06 12:33:19 -0500
Subject: Re: Per user settings

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Grant Taylor wrote:
> If you are wanting individual recipient settings, I'd suggest that you
> run Milter-Sender on the main inbound server so that you have a verified
> sending email address to successfully bounce things to.  Then have an
> internal server that uses the max number of recipients per message of 1

Actually I've heard that sendmail supports explicit "do always"
recipient splitting as an option as opposed to as needed. So settings
max. recipients is probably unnecessary if the first stage of two is
told to always split recipients.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search