[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1397
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-01-18 04:26:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Enabling milter-gris for only a single domain?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Jan 2007, Anthony Howe wrote:
>> Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:
>> The inverse situation as you describe is not easily possible in the
>> current version. The only way would be to white list all your domains
>> _except_ those you want to grey-list. This is can be a maintenance hassle.
>
> I was afraid of that.
>
> Sadly, most users don't get grey/gray listing, and if you have it in play
> they tell you your server is "slow" (this has been my experience).

Sadly, email is NOT instant messaging, but try to explain to lusers that
mail can take up to 5 days to deliver in theory and they kind of get
this strange glazed look like their sucking on novicane.

> Anyway, many thanks for the quick answer Anthony.

Have you tried:

	block-time=300
	block-time-static=0

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search