[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1395
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-01-18 03:40:09 -0500
Subject: Re: Enabling milter-gris for only a single domain?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:
> Subject line really says it all.  I host many hundreds of domains, and I'd
> like the default to be "don't greylist" but to use it for a few domains
> that are getting hammered and could use the extra mitigation.

milter-gris is system wide filter and access-db allows you exclude
(whitelist) some domains through the filter.

The inverse situation as you describe is not easily possible in the
current version. The only way would be to white list all your domains
_except_ those you want to grey-list. This is can be a maintenance hassle.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search