[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1377
From: Andreas Piper
Date: 2006-12-18 06:13:38 -0500
Subject: milter-gris not reopening cache-DB

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hello list,

milter-gris in my setup will not read it's cache-DB-File
(/var/spool/milter-gris/milter-gris.db) after it has been stopped and started
again. The only error message I get (with verbose=cache) is:
Dec 18 09:53:22 vhrz39 milter-gris[19429]: 00870 kBI8rBng019428: failed to
greylist {x.x.x.x,yyy@zzz.com,aaa@uni-marburg.de} in cache

When I delete the existing cache-DB-File after stopping milter-gris, it
creates a new one on restarting and works fine.

What do I have to do to let it read the old cache-DB-file?
I checked the list archives, but did not find anything to this subject. Sorry,
if this has been brought up before

Thanks for any hints,
Andreas
--
Dr. Andreas Piper, Hochschulrechenzentrum der Philipps-Univ. Marburg
          Hans-Meerwein-Strasse, 35032 Marburg, Germany

Lists Index Date Thread Search