[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1327
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-12-02 10:54:26 -0500
Subject: Re: milter-date RHEL3

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Thom Paine wrote:
> I am trying to install my first milter on sendmail 8.12 running on RHEL3.
>
> I am getting errors building the milter-date package.
>
> I've followed through the installation notes, but I'm getting errors.
>
> cd (path to)/com/snert/src/lib
> ./configure
>
> This command completes successfully.

In the summary did it say:

	libmilter.......: yes
or
	libmilter.......: no

If it said no, then you are missing pieces of sendmail's libmilter
library and/or headers.

> [root@ns1 milter-date]# make build
> gcc -D_REENTRANT -O2 -Wall -I./../../include  -c convertDateToGMT.c
> In file included from convertDateToGMT.c:54:
> ../../include/com/snert/lib/mail/smf.h:24:29: libmilter/mfapi.h: No
> such file or directory

The above indicates that you have not installed the sendmail libmilter
headers required to build the milter.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search