[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1321
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-12-02 04:06:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Milter-ahead - disable for one domain/mail addres

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Jon Rowlan wrote:
> Further to my last posting, if someone could just explain the best and
> most precise method to disable milter-ahead for one destination server
> then that would help me get started.
>
> I have a server that ONLY accepts incoming mail to
>
> 12345@faxmaker.com
> 12345@smsmaker.com
>
> where the number at the front is the fax or sms number to be sent to.
>
> Because the mail address LHS is always going to be different the
> milter-ahead functionality doesn't really apply.

Make sure that access-db specifies either /etc/mail/access.db or a
completely separate BDB file (assuming that is the format of choice)
and that the .db contains the entries:

milter-ahead-to:faxmaker.com	OK
milter-ahead-to:smsmaker.com	OK

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search