[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1292
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-11-28 07:21:50 -0500
Subject: Re: Milter-link & whitelisting (again)

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Quentin Campbell wrote:
> Connect:10                      RELAY
> milter-link-Connect:10          OK
> To:ncl.ac.uk                    RELAY
> milter-link-To:ncl.ac.uk        SKIP
>

> The message contains a URL that is known to be listed on multi.surbl.com
> and my /etc/mail/milter-link.cf file is set up appropriately.
>
> Would you expect the message to be whitelisted (my intention) or would
> the "milter-link-To:ncl.ac.uk    SKIP" line found during the RCPT stage
> cause the message and its URL to be processed by milter-link and thus
> black-listed?

The message would be white listed. The SKIP is neither black nor white,
so it does not the previous white listing set by milter-link-Connect:

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search