[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1287
From: Mathias Koerber
Date: 2006-11-27 22:51:45 -0500
Subject: two cache-type options?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

The documentation of most milters (I didn't check all)
sez:

> cache-type=/var/db/milter-limit.db
>     The file path used for BDB or flatfile cache types.
> cache-gc-frequency=250
>     This option specifies the cache garbage collection frequency, which is based on
the number of SMTP connections (not messages) handled by the milter. Every N connections,
the cache is traversed to remove expired entries.
> cache-type=bdb
>     The cache type can be one of: bdb, flatfile, hash.

two cache-type options?

Shouldn't the first be cache-file or cache-path or such?

It seems to work for me with milter-gris, but it makes
me wonder whether that is not just default behaviour.

Lists Index Date Thread Search