[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1283
From: Grant Taylor
Date: 2006-11-23 18:30:57 -0500
Subject: Re: restrict milter-report for internal recipients

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

On 11/23/06 01:57, Mathias Koerber wrote:
> How can I make sure that internal users (or better: specifically
> identified users) get a report from milter-report.
>
> I want to avoid sending reports to external parties if some
> internally generated mail triggered a reject.

I think you could use Milter-Report to redirect all rejection reports to a
specific email address.  Have that email address set up to route inbound
messages to a program to look at the report and identify who the report is
for and decide if it needs to forward the report on to someone else.

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search