[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1278
From: Mathias Koerber
Date: 2006-11-23 02:57:27 -0500
Subject: restrict milter-report for internal recipients

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

How can I make sure that internal users (or better: specifically
identified users) get a report from milter-report.

I want to avoid sending reports to external parties if some
internally generated mail triggered a reject.

milter-report should have an access-db setup which can be made to
control which recipients' rejections are collected in the first
place, and for whom a report is generated (which may be two
different sets of people, as for some one may want to collect
but not send them the report but have it go to someone else or the
postmaster)

Lists Index Date Thread Search