[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1269
From: Jon Freeland
Date: 2006-11-17 08:42:41 -0500
Subject: milter-abook tags all messages as [UNKNOWN]

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I'm trying to figure out if I can't read or if I'm retarded or if there is just
a simple explanation for all of my problems with milter-abook.

The way I read the tag line for it is any messages coming in from people I have
never sent email to _should_ get tagged as [UNKNOWN]. However, if I send an
email to joe@bob.com, then that address should get added to the cache, and if
joe@bob.com sends me any emails, they should pass through with no tagging.

My mail server and the server running the filter are on two separate machines.
I see the entries in the cache, but for some reason, all emails get tagged as
[UNKNOWN]. What silly thing have I done here?

--

Jon<*>

Lists Index Date Thread Search