[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1261
From: Brett Charbeneau
Date: 2006-11-14 15:39:19 -0500
Subject: milter-gris - hash version of access.db? Eeek!

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Greetings All,

 	I'd be grateful for any help or tips here!
 	I have a Debian 3.1 box running patched Sendmail 8.13.4 (from .deb
package) and am trying to get milter-gris running.
 	The unix socket seems to be working and the main problem I'm having is
getting the milter-gris daemon to start.
 	When I fire up milter-gris.sh I get this error message:

/etc/mail/access.db: unsupported hash version: 8

 	If I do a

file /etc/mail/access.db

 	I get:

/etc/mail/access.db: Berkeley DB (Hash, version 8, native byte-order)

 	I *do* have Berkley db3 and db4 installed and I've added the .mc info on

http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/milter-gris/

 	to my sendmail.mc, recomplied sendmail.cf and restarted sendmail itself.
I've installed  milter-gris-0.19 and libsnert-1.63.
 	The only relevant portions of sendmail.mc are

FEATURE(`access_db',`hash -T<TMPF> -o /etc/mail/access.db')dnl

 	and
define(`ALIAS_FILE', `/etc/mail/aliases')dnl
FEATURE(`virtusertable',`hash -o /etc/mail/virtusertable.db')dnl

 	Any clues to what I'm doing wrong?

--
Brett Charbeneau
Network Administrator