[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1252
From: Grant Taylor
Date: 2006-11-14 01:12:06 -0500
Subject: Question about user passed by milter-spamc to spamd...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Today I tried switching SpamAssassin to pull it's user configs from an SQL
database.  I did managed to get it to work.  However I was surprised to find
that SpamAssassin was looking for user names that were the unix shell
account name and not the recipient email address.  Unfortunately this means
that SQL based user prefs will not provide what I'm needing to filter email
that is relayed through my server.

Does any one know if SpamAssassin is receiving the user name to search for
from Milter-SpamC or if it is SpamAssassin its self that is doing the email
address to unix shell account translation?

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search