[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1241
From: Mathias Koerber
Date: 2006-11-10 03:21:26 -0500
Subject: Re: milter to limit nrcpts by sender

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony Howe said the following on 10/11/2006 3:05:

>> This should ideally go along with milter-limit sizing, so that one
>> cannot overcome each limit by splitting or combining mails
>
> milter-length deals with message sizes. milter-limit deals with overall
> message counts over a time period.

Correct. milter-limit would stop one from sending 1000 separate
messages while the new milter would stop one from sending one msg w/
1000 recipients. It would be nice if there could be an overall limit
and the milter could remember it in a database for recipients/day
limit.. I think that might all be a good addition for milter-limit..