[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1232
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-11-07 03:32:09 -0500
Subject: Re: feature request for milter-spamc

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Lamprecht, Andreas wrote:
> Add header lines for the sender and recipient(s) of an email to the
> spamd-call.
>
> Other spamd-milters add these information with additional headers
> "X-Envelope-From"
> and "X-Envelope-To".

Thinking further on this, I'm thinking adding more X- headers to the
message content is the wrong solution. The correct solution would be to
enhance the spamd protocol to accept supplemental information in the
initial request block before the message content is sent, ie. the
message content should come through unaltered and pristine.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search