[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1213
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-10-24 03:00:05 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-null Problems - convertDate problem in LibSnert

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Jim Hermann - UUN Hostmaster wrote:
> The convertDate routine is not working properly on my machine.  It only
> works when the Date String has a -0000 offset.  I added some lines to log
> the Date String and the Returned value:

Hmm. Well I've compiled convertDate as a CLI and have tested it. And yep
there is a bug. It appears when I migrated the function from milter-date
to hibachi and then later into libsnert, I made a mistake. The quick fix
is to remove from convertDate() these two lines:

	if (zone < -9959 || 9959 < zone)
		return -1;

They actually move into convertTimeZone() and the correct fix will
appear in the next libsnert release. Their absence in the short term
will not be serious.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search