[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1183
From: Dan Mahoney, System Admin
Date: 2006-10-13 21:14:48 -0400
Subject: External Actions in milter-ahead

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hey all, I'm using max-failures in milter-ahead, and while it rejects
people okay at that point, it still fills my logs ad nauseum.  Is there a
way one can think of that milter-ahead can call an external program such
that we just drop the person into a firewall ruleset? (say, for 24 hours,
keeping track and removal would be up to the external program).

-Dan

--

"I am a professional drinker, and I know that that was NOT Jose Cuervo!"

"Well, what was it then?"

"I think it was some mixture of Rubbing Alcohol, and Desenex(TM) Foot
Powder, because my feet feel okay, and my back doesn't hurt, but my
stomach is killing me!"

-Dan Mahoney, Costa Rica, August 12th, 1994