[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1176
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-10-13 06:21:07 -0400
Subject: disable access.db in milter-spamc

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

(I'm travelling and this post expired before I could moderate it. Resent
by ACH for Ben Lentz).

Greetings,
Does anyone know if it is possible to entirely disable the access.db
hooks in milter-spamc? This is not something I really want to use (I'd
like SA to handle *listing and I don't want to entangle sendmail access
entries with milter-spamc).

I was finding spam was sneaking through unscanned because it had been
spoofed from "test@localhost.localdomain". So I had to do this:
localhost.localdomain           RELAY
localhost                       RELAY
127.0.0.1                       RELAY

milter-spamc-From:localhost.localdomain         SKIP
milter-spamc-From:localhost                     SKIP
milter-spamc-From:127.0.0.1                     SKIP

Which, IMHO, is kind of dumb.

I tried setting access-db=/dev/null, but milter-spamc didn't really like
that too much.

Any tips anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. I'm using
libsnert 1.62 and milter-spamc 1.10.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search