[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1174
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-10-10 02:39:45 -0400
Subject: Re: daemon dying problem with milter-null version 0.2.7

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

donald.dawson@bakerbotts.com wrote:
> We have loaded milter-null version 0.2.7, but occasionally the daemon
> dies and we have to restart.

Hard to say since the sendmail log output is not useful here. I would
need the log output related to milter-null to know where the milter was
when it died. verbose=info,trace at the least.

But for the moment I'm betting on the memory related bugs I found in
libsnert 1.61/1.62 last month, which have been fixed in 1.63 to be
released later this month.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search