[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1170
From: Quentin Campbell
Date: 2006-10-05 08:36:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Can you "whitelist" a pseudo-TLD in milter-link?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

On 04 October 2006 21:1 Michael Elliott said:

>Edit com/snert/src/lib/mail/tlds-alpha-by-domain.txt and add FAX.
>Then recompile.  Then add to the access.db as appropriate.

Mike

Thanks for this. Have rebuilt libsnert.a and milter-link and am about to
test it.

I note that the file "tlds-alpha-by-domain.txt" that is distributed with
milter-link-0[1].3.tar.gz is dated Mar 29 2006. Since that date the new
TLD "AX" has been added to the file according to a manual "wget
http://data.iana.org/TLD/tlds-alpha-by-domain.txt".

The makefile should retrieve an up to date copy but does not appear to
do so when in com/snert/src/lib I do: ./configure && make build.

I am using libsnert-1[1].62.tar.gz.

Regards

Quentin

Lists Index Date Thread Search