[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1169
From: Furnish, Trever G
Date: 2006-10-04 18:41:41 -0400
Subject: milter-ahead, start-up options, cache management

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hope this isn't something I missed in the docs, but is there any way to
get milter-ahead to do the following:

1. log the options (with values) that it starts up with?
	This would be useful for verifying that changes made to start-up
took effect, and for determining what values the milter is currently
running with when you don't know.  I just changed cache-reject-ttl, but
I have no idea whether I used the correct syntax.

2. make a log entry every time it does garbage collection on the cache?
	At the moment I have no idea how often garbage collection is
really occuring

3. run garbage collection immediately?
	Useful only when you've lowered one of the cache timeouts.

4. remove entries for a specific address from the cache?
	I suppose if I spent enough time with the source I could
determine the layout of the cache db and just write a script to do this
bit, but it seems like the kind of thing that may already be coded...

--
Trever

Lists Index Date Thread Search