[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1152
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-09-29 01:51:37 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-link issue

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Ken A wrote:
> Using milter-link version 0.2.13 / LibSnert 1.61
>
> I've noticed a issue where milter-link began ignoring it's whitelist
> access db. Not sure what caused it, but a restart fixed it. I see there

Check file permissions & ownership. When you restart the milter it
starts as root, opens its .pid and the access.db, then changes ownership
to milter:milter. Subsequent updates of access.db will be detected and
reopened only if process as milter:milter can read access.db. The
symptom you describe would indicate that access.db has permission and/or
ownership problems.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search