[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1137
From: Taylor, Grant
Date: 2006-09-06 10:29:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Trouble with milter-date v 0.20 and headers...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony Howe wrote:
> There is no official compile time option for this as this code may be
> removed in future releases.

Hum.

Can I make a request for this to at least stay as a source code alteration like it is
until code rewrite prohibits it?  Presently I'm I'm wanting the tagging for later
filtering.  Milter-Date rejects out right if there is a blatant problem and SA adds to the
score if there is lesser of a problem.

> Adding
>
> #define DROPPED_ADD_HEADERS 1
>
> at the top of the file should have been sufficient.

Ok.  I removed milter-date (binary file) and modified milter-date.c as you suggested and
then remade the code.  Installing the remade binary did not change any thing.  Was there a
configuration option that I needed to change as well?  I.e. include an option in source
code and then turn it on.  Or do I need to remove the milter-date source and reextract,
modify, and compile it?

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search