[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1132
From: Grant Taylor
Date: 2006-09-06 03:18:49 -0400
Subject: Trouble with milter-date v 0.20 and headers...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I'm having problems getting milter-date 0.20 to add the "X-milter-date-PASS:"
and "X-Scanned-By: milter-date..." headers.  I believe this has been turned in
to a compile time option, though I'm not quite sure how to enable it.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

From what I have found there is a #ifdef DROPPED_ADD_HEADERS preprocessor directive that
looks like it is involved, but seeing as how I'm not a C programmer, I'm not quite sure
how to get it to work.  I did try adding "#define DROPPED_ADD_HEADERS" towards
the top of milter-date.c where a lot of other ifdef and ifndef directives were.  No go.
:(

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search