[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1130
From: Angelo Iannello
Date: 2006-09-05 14:05:45 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-length configuration

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hi,
I have followed your councils but they are not successful to make to leave
the process.
The process dont log now too.
this is my syslog.conf:

*.info;*.!warn;\

authpriv.none;cron.none;mail.none;news.none;local6.none;local5.none;local4.n
one         -/var/log/messages
*.warn;\
        authpriv.none;cron.none;mail.none;news.none     -/var/log/syslog
*.=debug                                                -/var/log/debug
authpriv.*                                              -/var/log/secure
cron.*                                                  -/var/log/cron
mail.*                                                  -/var/log/maillog
*.emerg                                                 *
uucp,news.crit                                          -/var/log/spooler
local6.*                                                -/var/log/antivirus.
log
local5.*                                                -/var/log/spamd.log
local4.*                                                -/var/log/qpopper.lo
!milter-regex
daemon.debug;daemon.err;daemon.notice                   -/var/log/milter-reg
ex.log

and this is my milter-length.cf:

access-db=/etc/mail/access.db
+daemon
file=/etc/mail/milter-length.cf
interface-ip=
interface-name=
milter-socket=unix:/var/spool/milter-length/milter-length.sock
milter-timeout=7210
pid-file=/var/run/milter-length/milter-length.pid
-rfc2821-domain-length
-rfc2821-literal-plus
-rfc2821-local-length
+rfc2821-syntax
+reject-percent-relay
+reject-rfc2606
+reject-unknown-tld
run-group=milter
run-user=milter
-smdb-key-has-nul
-smdb-use-stat
-smtp-auth-ok
verbose=all
work-dir=/var/spool/milter-length/tmp

I have given privileges on process and directory  like councils on the your
site, but without succeeding some.

The only thing that I see is a segmentation fault with creation on core when
the process leaves with a -daemon.
example:

[0][root@luna:/usr/local/sbin]# ./milter-length -daemon
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

this happens also with milter-limit.

I have tried to use a strace - o DEBUG /usr/local/sbin/milter-length
but the debug does not help nothing.

you can kindly advise other tests to make to me?

Best Regards, Angelo