[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1127
From: Rob McMahon
Date: 2006-09-05 07:41:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Problem reloading access.db

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Rob McMahon wrote:
> I do note that libsnert uses flock, rather than fcntl, and that the
> man page for flock says
>     Use  of these interfaces should be restricted to only applications
> written on BSD platforms.  Use of  these  interfaces
>     with any of the system libraries or in multi-thread applications
> is unsupported.
> So I wonder if it's tripping over this.
Following up my own post.  Of course, it's using the provided
re-implementation of flock, not the one from the BSD library, so it's
not that.

E-Mail:	Rob.McMahon@warwick.ac.uk		PHONE:  +44 24 7652 3037
Rob McMahon, IT Services, Warwick University, Coventry, CV4 7AL, England

Lists Index Date Thread Search