[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1100
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-08-15 03:55:10 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-cli

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Sergey N. Romanov wrote:
> Anthony Howe wrote:
>
>> The output below does not appear to be verbose=all, its missing far too
>> much information.
>
> This is "debug" output. I have deleted access.db lookups :-) because no

Yes. Its debug output that I would want to see. Incomplete log fragments
are typically useless. There is sometimes extra information in that
output that helps me.

> any useful info. Also I have written that access.db is empty.

Doesn't matter. If you set a certain log level like
verbose=info,trace,db,dialog I expect to see *all* the related output so
I can see the flow and progress.

> But now I can see another problem. When I discard message I can see only
> something like this :
> 06:12:50 [16] sm-mta[42962]: k7F4Cok0042962: discarded
> But I can't see my script output. This is necessary to log reason why we
> discarded message. In the previous versions it worked. Also I can find
> this in doc : "3  	Discard the message, log standard output".

The lines are log only if verbose=info.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search