[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1092
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-08-09 14:11:04 -0400
Subject: Re: milters use of multi.surbl.org bitmasking?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Ken A wrote:
> I'd like to apply different treatment to spam depending on the list it's
> found on. I can use the lists I find most reliable, sc.surbl.org and
> .ph.surbl.org separately, however the surbl.org site says this may not
> be possible in the future, so applications that use multi.surbl.org
> should make use of the bitmasking in the list.
>
> Is there currently any way to do this with milter-link?

milter-link/0.3 added bit mask support for uri-bl and dns-bl options:

	http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/milter-link/#opt_dns_bl

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search