[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1088
From: Grant Taylor
Date: 2006-08-08 02:42:56 -0400
Subject: Change / Feature request for Milte-Spiff...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Would it be possible to update / change / add a feature to Milter-Spiff
such that it would change the headers that are added to messages from:

Received-SPF: Pass; ...
Received-SPF: None; ...

To something like:

Received-SPF-Envelope: Pass; ...
Received-SPF-Hello: None; ...

This will facilitate checking the Pass / None / Fail value for each of the
header and envelope tests via SpamAssassin.  My main goal is to decrease
the spam score in SA if the tests pass.  At present I think SA is getting
confused by the existence of the "Received-SPF" header existing twice.

Comments / suggestions / alternative ways to test are welcomed and encouraged.

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search