[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1087
From: Grant Taylor
Date: 2006-08-05 03:38:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-ClamC "450 4.7.1 anti-virus session write

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

On 08/05/06 00:57, Anthony Howe wrote:
> Ugh. I'll see about it.

*nod*  I know I'm asking for rope to hang my self with.  I promise that I
will not blame you.  Think of it like the "DontBlameSendmail<bla>"
options.
  These types of options are what makes most unix based products so nice.

> Well, using milter-clamc -help would show you that I was referring the
> milter option.

I only asked what I did the way that I did because of the VERY LONG and
VERY BAD week / day that I have been having.  Let's just say that it
involves SORBS and leave it at that.  When I asked, I was not in any
position that would allow me to do such looking.  I was asking as if "Do
you have the phone number on the top of your head?  If not I'll look it up
in the phone book.".

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search