[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1083
From: Taylor, Grant
Date: 2006-08-04 18:13:41 -0400
Subject: Milter-ClamC "450 4.7.1 anti-virus session write error"

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hello, it's one of those days.  While dealing with another email issue, I
saw the following error in my mail log relating to Milter-Clamc

450 4.7.1 anti-virus session write error

According to the Snert web site this is because "There was a problem
passing input to the clamd session.".

Does any one have any idea what possible causes for such an error would be?
  most of my email is flowing through the virus scanner just fine.  The
only thing that comes to mind is that the message is 10,765,302 byes in
size and that it may be tripping some sort of size filter that is set up in
side of clamd.

Any quick ideas before I start increasing the levels of login and / or
debugging?

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search