[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 998
From: Barry Quiel
Date: 2006-07-07 20:45:48 -0400
Subject: Re: Looking ahead for "over quota" mailboxes

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

The problem I had with over quota users is that procmail handles my
local delivery from sendmail.  Its not until the message gets handed off
to procmail that quotas are checked.

So what I did was write a small script that runs a quota check and adds
those names to the access.db for rejection.  I run this every few hours
as a cron job so that if a user does clean out their inbox it will get
updated in a timely fashion.